We serve and support Colorado families by providing the following services:
Locating parents, establishing paternity, child support and medical support, enforcing child support and medical orders, modifying child support orders, and collecting and distributing collections. We also work with other partners to provide referrals to services that help with employment, visitation, and other important family needs.
Visit the Colorado Child Support Services website for more information.
- APPLY for Child Support Services.
- REGISTER to access your child support account online.
- LEARN MORE about all services offered by Colorado Child Support Services.
- For information concerning child support payments, please visit the FAMILY SUPPORT REGISTRY.
- Payments must be sent to the following address. Be sure to write your FSR account number on your check.
Family Support Registry
PO Box 2171
Denver, CO 80201-2171
The Mission of the Colorado Child Support Services Program is to assure that all children receive financial and medical support from each parent. This is accomplished by locating each parent, establishing paternity and support obligations, and enforcing those obligations.
The Child Support Services Program will put children first by helping both parents assume responsibility for the economic and social well-being, health and stability of their children. We recognize that children benefit from positive, ongoing relationships with both parents. For assistance, please call the Phillips County Department of Human Services at 970-854-2280.