Apply online for child support services! The Colorado Child Support Services (CSS) Program has launched
a streamlined application that's available 24/7 - apply online anywhere, any time.
Get started today Colorado Child Support Services Application
About the Child Support Services Program:
CSS oversees the state's child support system. Individual child support orders are managed by
Colorado's county child support offices. You can find many helpful services on the CSS website
- Applying for child support services
- How to create an online account to view specific information on your child support case
- How and when to request changes to a child support order
- Different ways to make and receive child support payments
- Frequently asked questions about child support in Colorado
Visit the COLORADO Office of Economic Security Child Support Services website
Elbert County is currently providing Child Support Services for Phillips County.
For assistance, please contact Brandi in Elbert County at 303-621-6368,
or the Phillips County Department of Human Services at 970-854-2280.