Welcome to Phillips County, Colorado
Phillips County Variance - Event Request, with new headcount allowances
Maximum capacity for indoor and outdoor settings have been increased. The new limit is 50% of the posted occupancy code, not to exceed 175 people gathered in a confined indoor space, and not to exceed 250 people in an outdoor space. If your requested event exceeds these numbers, please fill out and submit Event Request at least five (5) days prior to the
event if possible. After completing this online form and pressing “Submit”, a copy of the
Event Request will automatically be sent to the Phillips County Administration for review. If
the request meets the criteria, it will be forwarded to the Northeast CO Health Department
(NCHD) for review and be approved or denied. You will receive a response to your request
from Phillips County Administration promptly. This same form is also available in the Phillips County Administration Office.
Human Services update regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), click HERE
* The next commissioners meeting will be Friday, July 31, 2020. Click HERE to view the agenda.
* The commissioners will hold a work session at 8:00am with Mike Salyards, Road & Bridge Manager before their regularly scheduled meeting on Friday, July 31, 2020.
* The board will hear any unscheduled public comments from 9:05 until 9:30 each meeting. If you have questions about this new procedure, please contact the Administration office at 970-854-3778, or email Pam Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
* 2020 Commissioner Schedule click HERE - remember these dates can change.
Please watch for postings of meeting date changes.
* At their February 7, 2020 meeting, the commissioners voted unanimously to oppose any effort to reintroduce or expand the populations of wolves in Colorado. The full text of the resolution can be seen HERE.