Welcome to Phillips County, Colorado
The Phillips County Courthouse will be closed Wednesday, November 11 in observance of Veterans Day.
General Election, November 3, 2020
For hours and locations, click HERE
Phillips County Variance - Event Request, with new headcount allowances
Maximum capacity for indoor and outdoor settings have been increased. The new limit is 50% of the posted occupancy code, not to exceed 175 people gathered in a confined indoor space, and not to exceed 250 people in an outdoor space. If your requested event exceeds these numbers, please fill out and submit Event Request at least five (5) days prior to the
event if possible. After completing this online form and pressing “Submit”, a copy of the
Event Request will automatically be sent to the Phillips County Administration for review. If
the request meets the criteria, it will be forwarded to the Northeast CO Health Department
(NCHD) for review and be approved or denied. You will receive a response to your request
from Phillips County Administration promptly. This same form is also available in the Phillips County Administration Office.
Human Services update regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), click HERE
* The next board of county commissioners meeting will be held on Friday, October 30, 2020, at 9:00am in the Commissioners Room at the Phillips County Courthouse. Click HERE to view the agenda.
* At their August 21, 2020 meeting, the Phillips County Board of County Commissioners officially declared its opposition to the National Popular Vote compact which will appear on the 2020 General Election ballot. The full text of the resolution can be seen HERE.
* The board will hear any unscheduled public comments from 9:05 until 9:30 each meeting. If you have questions about this new procedure, please contact the Administration office at 970-854-3778, or email Pam Jensen at email@example.com
* 2020 Commissioner Schedule click HERE - remember these dates can change.
Please watch for postings of meeting date changes.
* At their February 7, 2020 meeting, the commissioners voted unanimously to oppose any effort to reintroduce or expand the populations of wolves in Colorado. The full text of the resolution can be seen HERE.