Dennis Jelden, M.D.
Dr. Jelden has been employed at Melissa Memorial Hospital since May, 1998 and his specialty is Family Practice.
- 1981 - Received a BS in Engineering from Colorado School of Mines in Golden, Co.
- 1988 - Completed an undergraduate in Biology and Chemistry at Colorado State University in Ft. Collins, Co.
- 1993 - Received a Doctor of Medicine Degree from University of Colorado School of Medicine in Denver, Co.
- 2004 - Appointed Phillips County Coroner
- 2014 - Elected as the Phillips County Coroner